Step by Step Install setup Dell EMC PowerStore 5000T, Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies has launch new generation storage, copy paste from Dell Technologies website: The groundbreaking new PowerStore family eliminates traditional tradeoffs in performance, scalability, and storage efficiency, with a data-centric, intelligent, and adaptable infrastructure that transforms and mobilizes both traditional and modern workloads.
Dell EMC PowerStore
Built from the ground up with next-generation storage technology to make your business more agile and prepared for change.
- NVMe all-flash or Storage Class Memory (SCM) with Intel Optane optimizes performance
- Intelligent scale up and scale out architecture lets you add compute or capacity independently
- “Always on” data reduction with Intel Quick Assist lowers costs and improves efficiency without compromising performance
- Revolutionary AppsON provides flexibility to run VMware virtualized apps directly on the appliance, while providing capacity for external workloads at the same time
- New Anytime Upgrade program helps modernize PowerStore over time, without forklift upgrades
Data sheet about this PowerStore storage can access from here: https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-id/collaterals/unauth/data-sheets/products/storage/h18234-dell-emc-powerstore-data-sheet.pdf
Also Spec sheet can access from here: https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-id/collaterals/unauth/data-sheets/products/storage/h18143-dell-emc-powerstore-family-spec-sheet.pdf
I will show you process during install / setup new PowerStore 5000T series below, it’s easy like setting up previous storage like Unity:
Default user name and password PowerStore for first time login during setup is: